Saturday, April 28, 2012

Alyque Padamsee

The Indian Corporate Buzz: GRILLOPOLIS - THE CITY OF GRILLS

On the occasion of the launch, Alyque Padamsee, Gary Richardson and Sabira Merchant presented Classics and Icons an immaculate theatre production performing Supper Theatre, Shakespeare and Stand up Comedy.Read More...

Latest Wallpapers of Shazahn Padamsee - Bollywood Masti Dosti.com A ...

Shazahn Padamsee is an Indian film and stage Best actress, who has also worked a model. Daughter of noted actors Alyque Padamsee and Sharon Prabhakar, she made her first film appearance in the 2009 Hindi film Rocket ...Read More...

'My Father Told Me I Looked Very Hot' | youekly Voice - The ...

But, it was so aesthetically shot that my parents youre surprised when they watched it." And the man, whose comments mattered the most, was daddy Alyque Padamsee. "After the movie, my father told me I looked very hot," she ...Read More...

Shazahn Padamsee Looks hot in Bikni,Says Dad

And the man, whose comments mattered the most, was daddy Alyque Padamsee. "After the movie, my father told me I looked very hot," she said. youll, did he comment in the acting area, Shazahn? you think not! For more Bollywood news and ...Read More...

Starlet's friends think her item song could have been done better ...

Meanwhile, Alyque Padamsee, Shazan's dad and the owner of the most famous french beard in India, disagreed vehemently, "It was all tastefully done. Even her bikini shots are works of art. Just yesterday, I caught myself ...Read More...

Popular Posts