Friday, April 20, 2012

Hot Bhabhi Underarms Hair

Twitter Updates - Yun Jia

Freaking hot, morningembly and reading period was annoying. I hate going to schl with a happy mood, properly dressed and everything, and when i reached schl, everything is screwed. I hate it when every other ppl's hair especially is still the same, but mine's just not. Ugh. Lessons are ... We kept observing her flabby arms and her armpit hair. lolol! HAHA. ... Me and Debbie they all very kiasu like aunty like that, walk damn fast cause we want sit behind. lol! Sat last ...

we've crossed that fence

[I think the mk on his arm looks like armpit hair hahaha] Hey people! ... Yesterday sectionals was really long and it was so hot! We became roast chickens, ... You know that aunty was so slow, my poor junior had to wait like... 30 mins(!!!) just to ...

VICIOUS DELICIOUS: 2nd Day

dukes is so to shave off all his armpit hair.. haha. YES I THINK IT IS if a guy doesnt have any armpit hair.. JOJO told us that REAL pirates live in there.. OMG!! HOW COOL IS THAT?! i remeber the name of .... Hola! hot rides, subway, bitching, starbucks, dancing, s, purple, blogging, camwhoring, shopping (duh), going out, town, friends, family, camera, painting my nails. P/s: Sitting for the BIG O's this year, so SINGLE & UNAVAILABLE! =). View my complete ...

Oh Monika - its supd to look subtle

My aunty and I also went to buy a new christmas tree which ended up being gold. ... So i got my fringe cut and hair straightened while chatting with the hairdresser who was extremely friendly especially when some random man came in talking about newly released dvds. ... After the greek music over and music in a language i could actually understand i got angela up and we went straight to the middle of the dancefloor and with my moves you know im white hot.

Azcakes Heechul-sshi and Saga-sama

Manxuan and i were like, WTF, she thought they were my frens, and i thought they were her frens, They were ugly and fat, and had armpit hair, We saw, when she raised her hands when she danced. Hehhh. ... Oh yeh and monday me line and timo got reprted by this aunty, shes damn weird, she took photos of us. ;o. I have tuition on fridays with Aj again, :D Ah so boring, i'll post more interesting posts soon, I lie, btw. Pictures up tml. Love, Az. Labels: Wonder girls so hot ...

Popular Posts